Annual Meeting Housing
Please note: Annual Meeting attendees must register in order to secure discounted hotel room rates.
In addition, if you are interested in participating in any of the Mississippi Host State guest or youth programs, or need airport transportation, you must register on the host state website.
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
You must register for the SLC Annual Meeting to secure the discounted rate of $164/night, plus applicable taxes and fees.
- A registration for the Annual Meeting must be submitted to secure discounted hotel room rates. A link to access discounted hotel rates will be sent to the email address submitted with the Annual Meeting registration.
- You are responsible for making your hotel reservations. The SLC cannot guarantee hotel accommodations.
- Reservations must be received by the hotel by June 9.
- Guests with reservations at the Conference hotel, but not registered for the 71st Annual Meeting of the Southern Legislative Conference by July 7, will be charged the prevailing hotel rate for the length of their stay.
- A deposit of one night's stay plus taxes is assessed for all reservations at the time of booking.
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- The SLC cannot block rooms in the Conference hotel for states or other organizations.
Please contact the hotel directly to:
- Verify your confirmation number.
- Modify or cancel your reservation.
- Inquire about hotel policies for cancellations and the refund for your reservation deposit.