72nd Annual Meeting of the
Southern Legislative Conference
St. Louis, Missouri
July 21-25, 2018
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
315 Chestnut Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63102
The Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is the site of Annual Meeting sessions. Transportation to this hotel will be provided by the host state. Register now to access our discounted standard room rate of $140/night, plus applicable taxes and fees.
Please note: While the SLC is providing hotel accommodations in keeping with our standard projected attendance, we have been informed that a city-wide Kenny Chesney concert on Saturday, July 21 has placed the downtown hotels in a near sold-out capacity for that night. Given this situation, the acquisition of additional rooms for Saturday night by the SLC will be unlikely.
- You are responsible for making your hotel reservations.
- To reserve a hotel room, you must first register for the meeting. Upon registration, a link to access discounted hotel rates will be emailed to you.
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms are available at a discounted rate until June 1, or until sold out.
- The SLC cannot guarantee hotel accommodations.
- A deposit of one night’s stay plus taxes is assessed for all reservations at the time of booking.
- The SLC is not responsible for providing hotel confirmations. Please contact the hotel directly for your confirmation number.
- Please contact the hotel directly regarding cancellation policies and if you wish to modify your reservation.
- Cancellations of hotel reservations must be made three days in advance of arrival in order to secure a refund of your deposit.
Additional housing policies
- Guests with reservations at the Conference hotel, but not registered for the SLC annual meeting by June 29, will be charged the prevailing hotel rate for the length of their stay.
- The SLC cannot block rooms in the Conference hotel for states or other organizations.